With data demands (and the use of APIs to transfer that data) at an all-time high, developers are under growing pressure to deliver APIs and applications that are not only high-performing, but also resilient to failure. So, how can development teams meet those demands?
About the Webinar
Join Rod Cope, CTO at Perforce Software, in this webinar as he discusses how development teams can engineer resilient microservices and microservices-based applications, with discussion of:
- What is application resilience?
- Predicting and preventing microservice resilience issues and identifying application failure points.
- Using patterns like circuit breaker and bulkhead to add application resilience.
- Using canary or blue/green deployments to remain resilient during upgrades.
- How Akana, JRebel, and OpenLogic support your microservices initiatives.
Experience the Akana API management platform, free for 30 days!