Why Cloud Native?
As digital transformation continues to dominate industries of all types, product teams are increasingly becoming expected to:
- Lead digital transformation efforts
- Develop high quality new products
- Deliver efficiently at scale through private and public clouds
- Defend against potential disruptors (through proactive disruption)
To effectively meet all these objectives, teams are utilizing cloud providers to run their applications. Cloud native compatibility allows organizations to maximize their investment, leveraging the advantages of all managed environments to scale and optimize their strategy.
If you are using a cloud provider, Akana can enhance that effort with cloud native compatibility.
Cloud Native API Platform Requirements
Cloud Native Capabilities With Akana
- Same platform and gateways deployed on-premises, private, and public clouds
- Fully-featured full lifecycle API management (not only gateways)
- Flexible to support multiple tenants, organizations, and federated governance
- Utilize native cloud and managed services
- Keys and Secret Management
- Logging and Analytics
- Support vendor-managed cloud images (databases, logging, HSM)
- No cloud-specific vendor lock-in (AWS, Azure, etc.)
Akana provides support for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments, preventing getting stuck on a platform that doesn't support changes in your business or strategy.
Start your 30-day trial of the most secure solution for creating and publishing your APIs.
Get an expert review of your API strategy.
Have Questions About Akana?
Our team of experts is here to help!