OAuth Server - Cloud Identity Simplified
OAuth Server™ is an enterprise authentication and authorization product. It provides a comprehensive security token server that integrates with enterprise identity and access management systems providing the latest Web and API security standards including OpenID and OAuth.
With the OAuth Server, businesses can publish and interact with secure data; provide a way for users to share private data between different applications, and allow users to approve applications to act on their behalf without sharing passwords.
OAuth Server offers a sophisticated web-based UI that leverages the Community Platform API exposed by Akana’s Enterprise API Platform.
Akana’s OAuth Server is the first product to offer comprehensive, standards-based authentication and authorization capabilities to the enterprise. The product offers:
- Integration with most common enterprise identity systems including LDAP, Active Directory, CA SiteMinder, Oracle Access Manager, IBM TAM, RSA ClearTrust and more
- Comprehensive support for the OpenID, OAuth 1.0a and OAuth 2.0 specifications along with a wide array of other authentication and authorization specifications
- A fully brandable user experience allowing users to confidently make and manage their authorization decisions
- Built-in grant management so that users can control their own permissions
- Support for multiple providers each with its own set of resource and grant definitions, allowing the enterprise to offer a range of different OAuth services for different applications and purposes
- Guaranteed interoperability with most common systems, based on extensive lab and field interoperability testing