Webinar - Integrated SOA Governance for Microsoft Business Process Automation Solutions
This webinar will describe how to leverage Microsoft products as a governed service platform for business process automation. It will examine the need for Integrated SOA Governance in a Microsoft context, and discuss the solution requirements and best practices.
Speakers from Microsoft and Akana will describe how Microsoft’s ESB Guidance combines with Akana’s products to deliver a comprehensive ESB solution. They will showcase customer examples where Akana’s standards-based Workbench and Service Manager products integrate seamlessly with Microsoft’s Business Process Automation products to ensure the compliance, security, reliability, and performance of the services they consume and expose, as a governed service platform.
The Webinar will include a demonstration of the integrated solution to highlight the benefits and value offered.
- Learn how large enterprise customers have benefited from Integrated SOA Governance solutions
- Understand the best practices in SOA Governance for Business Process Automation
- Discover how Microsoft’s products, especially BizTalk Server integrate with Akana’s products to provide a powerful ESB solution
- Learn about Microsoft’s ESB Guidance capabilities
- See BizTalk Server and Akana’s products in action to better understand the benefits and use cases
- Frank Martinez Executive Vice President, Product Strategy, Akana
- Steve Yi Senior Product Manager, Connected Systems Division, Microsoft Register for this event