Webinar - Bring Automated, Agile SOA Governance to IBM WSRR To Boost SOA Business Results
Experts from IBM and Akana describe how Automated SOA Governance is helping customers cut SOA budgets and boost SOA’s effectiveness and business output. Learn how F1000s are benefiting from a new agile and full-featured approach for SOA Governance and Federation – that readily fits into their ‘any-to-any’ heterogeneous environments.
- Automating Unified SOA Governance
- The “Agile” Approach To End-to-End Governance, Policy Compliance and Control
- Enterprise Architect Tips – Speed Launch Time, More Alignment with Business, Easier ‘On-the-Fly’ Updates
- Powerful Customer Solutions
- Featured Technology—IBM WebSphere Registry and Repository and Akana Unified Governance
WebSphere Product Mgr - WebSphere Service Registry & Repository
Sunil drives the WSRR initiative as part of IBM’s SOA offering. He brings 12 years experience with IBM’s WebSphere portfolios for SOA, Applications and Middleware.
Alistair Farquharson, CTO
Leads design, architecture and implementation of SOA Management and Governance at Akana to support all major platform – Microsoft, J2EE, and web services/SOA.