Deliver world-class top-notch architecture and design for the SOA infrastructure product modules.
- Deliver world-class top-notch quality architecture and design for the product.
- Documenting the architecture and high-level design developed for product.
- Participate in implementation aspects of core of the Service Manager modules being developed in India branch.
- Mentor the remaining engineering team in India in delivering the quality work.
- Explain the architecture and design and rational behind the architecture/design to the remaining engineering team so they can do quality implementation of the design.
- Participate and perform the code reviews of the work done.
- Work closely with US architecture and design team in understanding how the whole of the product works and architecture followed in whole of the product.
- Must have experience of architecting and designing either completely and parts of 2 to 3 large enterprise products.
- Must have experience mentoring the technical team.
- Must have extensive (6-9 years of) experience in the area of J2SE (JDBC, Java Threads), J2EE (JMS, JNDI) and XML (JAXP, DOM, SAX, XMLSchema, XPath, XSLT, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL) technologies.
- Must have experience in architecting/designing products involving Oracle and SQL Server database.
- Must be able to design the efficient database schemas. Must be able to write efficient database queries using JDBC.
- Must have experience in the area of Java Security and XML security.
- Must have experience of designing product with distributed components (especially, Web Services)
- Must have developed/deployed some Web Services.
- Must be savvy with respect to specifications in the area of Web Services and XML
- Must have experience in using Configuration management tools, including version management software. Knowledge of SVN is a big plus.
- Must have experience (2-3 projects) of documenting technical architecture and high-level design of the work performed. Must have experience in using modeling tools like Rational, etc…
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have desire to excel, flexibility to work hard and skills and know-how to motivate the team to achieve excellence.