Be part of the Engineering division of an Indian subsidiary of a US-based successful company developing state-of the art products in the area of SOA infrastructure.
- Manage the Engineering division of Akana, India office.
- Decision maker of the equipment to be procured for engineering needs with the help of members of the team.
- Responsible for reviews of the members of engineering department.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of engineering department with the help of Project Manager.
- Responsible for processes to be followed in the engineering department.
- Responsible for all deliveries from India office with respect to development and maintenance aspects of the product.
- Work with QA management and product management to form a release management team.
- Must have experience in engineering management role of an enterprise product.
- Must have technical understanding of the enterprise products architecture.
- Must have the experience of various tools used in development of enterprise products with distributed architecture.
- Must have experience in managing engineering teams of at least 15-20 in size.
- Must have good documentation skills to document the processes to be followed in the engineering department.
- Must be willing to and able to be hands-on when needed on the product development and maintenance.
- Must have desire to excel, flexibility to work hard to achieve excellence.
- Must have experience in working with distributed team structure.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.